PJSC "Beluga Group" (the “Company” or “BELUGA GROUP”), Russia’s largest alcohol company, announces a secondary public offering of ordinary shares of PJSC "Beluga Group", owned by its subsidiary Tottenwell Limited
- The secondary offering by selling shareholder Tottenwell Limited will be up to 2 million shares, representing approx. 12.7% of the Company’s share capital. The final price will be determined following the completion of the bookbuilding process
- The selling shareholder is a wholly owned subsidiary of PJSC "Beluga Group"
- Proceeds from the offering will be used by BELUGA GROUP for acceleration of business growth within the announced development strategy
- The Company also expects that the offering will allow to attract new international and Russian institutional investors as shareholders, increase the free float, further improve BELUGA GROUP’s shares liquidity and enhance equity capital market profile of the Company
- In this regard, the Company will be conducting a series of investor meetings starting from 4 June 2021; the bookbuilding will be launched immediately and expected to end on or about 8 June 2021
- BELUGA GROUP, Tottenwell Limited and principal shareholder and Chief Executive Officer of BELUGA GROUP Alexander Mechetin are expected to agree to lock-up arrangements on customary terms for 180 days following the completion of the offering
- Alfa Capital Markets Ltd, Renaissance Capital, Sova Capital Limited and VTB Capital plc are acting as Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners of the offering; PJSC "Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation" is acting as Co-manager