Golubitskoe Estate represents a new generation of Russian winemaking business. The mild climate of Taman Peninsula, mineral soil, a combination of modern technologies with classical production methods, mastery of winemakers and their sincere love for their profession are reflected in the unique style of Golubitskoe Estate wines.
- Golubitskaya Strelka is a registered wine region with the protected designation of origin. This status ensures that the wines with such designation are made exclusively from the grapes grown within this geographical area, complying with strict requirements at every stage of production.
- The warm season starts in Golubitskaya Strelka earlier than in the other parts of the peninsula. The wind rose facilitates aeration of the vines, providing natural protection from environmental hazards. Under the winery and at the bottom of the sea there are mud volcanoes with blue clay, which saturate the soil with minerals. Due to that the grape gains unique characteristics that make Golubitskoe Estate wines incomparable.
- The winery boasts seven hand-picked European grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and Riesling.
- Golubitskoe Estate wines cover two categories: classic (subpremium segment) and reserve (premium segment).
- Wines from the Reserve collection are aged in butts made from Caucasian durmast oak as well as French oak barrels tailor-made by renowned coopers. The best parts of the vineyards have been allocated for the Reserve collection.
- The product range includes ten SKU.