Treasure of Tiflis
The Treasure of Tiflis Georgian Wine is a registered trademark of Beluga Group. The wine is produced using specially selected grapes growing in Kakheti Region, the birthplace of Georgian wine-making.
Treasure of Tiflis is made by Kakhetian Traditional Winemaking, one of the leading Georgian wine producers. The company owns 4 wineries in various regions of the country, preserving and carrying on the ancient wine-making traditions for over 17 years.
- KTW is one Georgia’s leading producers of wine and cognac.
- Product range: Alazan valley, Saperavi, and trademarked point-of-origin wines: Mukuzani, Tsinandali, Kindzmarauli.
- Grape varieties used: georgian native varieties, including Saperavi, Rkatsiteli, Kakhuri, and others.
- Eclectic and striking label design, making the product stand out among others on the shelf.
- Premium-grade feel of the product.
- Covers main price categories.
- Modern production technology and cherished ancient family wine-making traditions originated in 1880s.
- Titles and awards: KTW wine is featured in tasting room of cite des civilisations du vin Bordeaux wine museum, France.
The Alazan Valley red semisweet jug wine is made of Saperavi, Alexandrouli, Mudjuretuli, and Odjaleshi grapes, grown in the East and West of Georgia. A wine of rich pomegranate color with a blackberry and cherry bouquet.
Alazan Valley Semisweet Red Jug Wine
The Alazan Valley semisweet white jug wine is made of Rkatsiteli, Kakhuri Mtsvane, Tsitska, and Tsolikauri grapes grown in the West and East of Georgia. The wine has a rich straw color with a citrus and honey bouquet. The flavor is well-balanced and harmonious, with a long aftertaste.
Alazan Valley Semisweet White Jug Wine
Mukuzani trademarked point-of-origin wine of Kakheti Region dry red. A wine of dark ruby color with a velvety, well-balanced taste. The bouquet features blackberry and black currant; the flavor is well-balanced, with long aftertaste and distinct oak tones.
Mukuzani Dry Red
Tsinandali trademarked point-of-origin wine of Kakheti Region. light straw colored wine with a distinct fresh fruit aroma having notes of peach and apple-quince. The flavor is well-balanced and harmonious with a long aftertaste.
Tsinandali Dry White
Kindzmarauli trademarked point-of-origin wine of Kakheti Region semisweet red. A wine of rich pomegranate color with a sophisticated mix of grape varieties and pleasant refreshing fruity taste. The flavor is harmonious, well-balanced, with blackberry and black currant tones.
Kindzmarauli Semisweet Red
A wine of rich dark pomegranate color, with a pronounced flowery and fruit bouquet, moderately rough. The taste has notes of prune, ripe fruit, and cherry. The flavor is well-balanced and harmonious, with a long aftertaste.
Saperavi Dry Red